So, there is a common argument that all things need a cause and since all things need a cause then God must also need a cause. The conclusion is that if God needed a cause, then God is not God. Let us take a closer look at who created God.
Take it a bit further and answer these questions:
- What kickstart question works for you?
- What are the possibilities of a kick start question?
- What was the lesson in this video?
- How do you explain this concept (kickstart question) to yourself?
- How could you take what you heard in this video and apply it to your leadership?
-William A. Horton